CogniBiotics Review – Does this Product Really Work?
CogniBiotics is a supplement meant to improve your brain performance. It is a nootropic that helps you focus more easily, improves your memory, and supports neuroplasticity.
As the owner/sponsor of this e-commerce website, we have the full intention to be compliant with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules about the use of testimonials, endorsements, and overall content in advertising and marketing. Accordingly, we want you as a visitor to understand the instances where we get paid to promote and sell products on this site. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the website and/or table are sales links, and we receive compensation if you make a purchase through our website.
Our Top Selections Box – Promotional Advertising Content
The table below identified “Our Top Products” does not include all companies or all available products in the market. The content appearing on this page is branded advertising marketing content where we have a financial interest as the owners of the first product listed in the “Our Top Products” table, and as promoters and/or affiliates of the other products also listed within it. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of our advertorial product sponsor associations.
The content that appears on this page is presented as a nominative use product overview. Our subjective assessment of a product is based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of its efficacy. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. The information contained on this website is intended to educate and inform you of natural products designed to help improve your health and not to treat, cure, prevent or modify any disease. Trademarks, registered trademarks, and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If any content is factually inaccurate please contact us through this website and let us know so that we can address it appropriately. Contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
Something we believe is that every page on the website should be created for a purpose. Our Quality Page Score is therefore a measurement of how well a page achieves that purpose. A page’s quality score is not an absolute score however, but rather a score relative to other pages on the website that have a similar purpose. It has nothing to do with any product ratings or rankings. It’s our internal auditing tool to measure the quality of the on the page content. There are a number of factors that determine the Page Score of a given page. Landing page quality is a factor in determining Page Score. Landing page quality generally refers to whether or not the overall page contains relevant and original content to the web page visitor. The content quality value of a web page is determined by comparing a page to known quality patterns and each pattern carries a different weighting in how it affects the overall content quality value of a page. We also factor in user generated feedback on this form plus a page quality algorithm. Since web pages content can change, the content quality value of a web page is updated periodically.
Overview Of CogniBiotics
As time goes on and we continue to age, it’s normal for our bodies to begin to show signs of wear and tear. But one thing many people don’t consider is that aging affects our brains too. Oxidative stress can make our brains deteriorate, as can illnesses like Alzheimer’s and dementia. Losing the ability to remember, focus, and perform complex tasks can be a frustrating and confusing experience.
CogniBiotics is a supplement that claims to help support brain health. Cognibiotics reviews reveal that this product may be helpful for anyone looking to maintain or improve their brain health. It may also aid with improving mood, as well as your digestive health.
How Does CogniBiotics Work?
CogniBiotics is a nootropic that is meant to help improve your mental faculties. It is made with several ingredients, which are formulated to work together to help you remember things more easily and perform more mentally challenging tasks.
Further, this product may also help improve your mood. The ingredients also have the potential to help your body’s digestive system.
Who Is the Manufacturer Of CogniBiotics?
CogniBiotics is manufactured by a company called BioOptimizers. This company was established in 2004 to create supplements that would help consumers in a variety of capacities. They have several products that help maintain and improve overall body health.
What Are the Ingredients In CogniBiotics?
CogniBiotics is made up of several ingredients, which work together to perform various actions and improvements in your body.
Also, studies have shown that probiotics have the potential to improve your mood, sleep quality, and general cognitive abilities.
Numerous studies found the link between gut bacteria and brain health, suggesting that it’s imperative to keep the healthy bacteria in your gut strong.
The Science Behind CogniBiotics
CogniBiotics is made with several ingredients that provide you with a variety of potential benefits.
Your gut health has a very strong connection to your cognitive health. By improving the levels of healthy bacteria in your gut, CogniBiotics helps your brain stay strong. You should be able to recall things more easily, as well as perform more complex mental tasks. The product also helps to improve mood and sleep.
There are various studies listed on the CogniBiotics official website that demonstrate the health benefits of the ingredients.
What Are the Benefits Of CogniBiotics?
- It contains ingredients that support brain faculties.
- The formula may help maintain healthy levels of gut bacteria.
- The product may help improve cognitive function and mood.
What Are the Drawbacks Of CogniBiotics?
- Some ingredients may cause allergic reactions in certain users, especially those who are taking prescribed medications.
- It is more expensive than similar brain support supplements in this category.
- It requires 6 capsules daily.
- The items must be sealed to qualify for a refund.
FAQs: Consumer Questions & Answers
CogniBiotics appears to be a safe supplement to take. However, bear in mind that some of the ingredients may interact negatively with medications you may be taking. Remember to speak to your doctor before taking any new supplements.
Cognibiotics is one of the more expensive nootropics on the market. 1 bottle comes with 60 capsules.
The manufacturer recommends a minimum dosage of 2 capsules first thing in the morning. However, they strongly suggest taking 2 upon waking, 2 at breakfast, and 2 in the evening to get the most benefits from this product.
CogniBiotics does provide a refund policy for consumers, but only for items that have not been opened.
CogniBiotics does appear to help improve cognitive performance and mood. CogniBiotics aims to improve your gut health, which has very strong ties to your brain health. However, it is more expensive than other brands with a similar formula.
There are no listed side effects on CogniBiotics’s website. However, if you are taking other medications or if you have other medical conditions, you should exercise caution before using this product. Speak to your doctor before taking any new supplements.
If you’re looking to improve not only your brain health but also your digestive health, several other alternatives are slightly cheaper.
What Are Consumers Saying About CogniBiotics?
CogniBiotics reviews are mostly positive. Although there are not many of them, most users who have tried CogniBiotics find that the product is useful at improving their mental performance, as well as their digestive health.
There are a few negative CogniBiotics reviews available to read online. Any negative reviews that can be found do not specify what the problem with the product was.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Choices of 2022
Provasil Significant improvement in mental clarity, focus & memory within the first 4 weeks!
- Improves the memory, alertness, and recall ability
- Drastically reduces brain fog
- Supports better levels of focus and concentration
- Protects the long-term health of the brain
- Increases circulation to the brain
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Reduces the risk of further cognitive decline
- Provasil was found to be highly effective for 99% of customers
- All ingredients have been clinically tested
- The online ordering process is 100% secure
- Provasil produces no harmful side effects
- The formula is natural, with no dangerous stimulants
- The customer service department is accessible and well-informed
- Customers can try the Quick Starter Travel Pack before making a full purchase
- The company doesn’t make customers sign up for an auto-shipping plan
- Provasil can only be purchased from the official website
- Stock is sometimes low due to high demand
The Bottom Line
Provasil is a powerful nootropic supplement designed to improve several aspects of cognitive function while also protecting the long-term health of the brain and preventing further decline.
The formula uses a blend of all-natural extracts, that unlike some products of this type, doesn’t rely on chemical-based stimulants or potentially addictive ingredients to produce results. Numerous clinical studies attest to the multiple benefits of this doctor-developed supplement, and it has been proven effective in quickly and safely improving the memory, eliminating brain fog, and increasing focus, concentration, and the attention span when used as directed on a regular basis. Indeed, in consumer trials, the results of Provasil have been incredible, with over 99% of users stating that they experienced drastic improvements in their cognitive function within just a short period of time. Many users also mentioned the fact that they had greater peace of mind knowing that Provasil was giving them the complete nutritional support they needed to keep their brain healthy and protected as they aged, thus reducing the risk of cognitive decline and severe impairment.
IMAGINE YOUR BRAIN FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS WITH PROVASIL!
When you look at the scientific data backing the Provasil formula key ingredients, it’s easy to see why this supplement produces such powerful effects, especially as each one has been included in its optimal concentrated amount and selected based upon its ability to work synergistically for maximum benefits. Many of the active extracts also have additional health benefits too, such as reducing stress and helping to support a stronger immune system.
Because Provasil is backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, consumers can purchase it with confidence, knowing that there is no financial risk should it not live up to their expectations for any reason. However, from the remarkable results we’ve seen during our own in-depth analysis and research process, we have no doubt that Provasil will do all that it claims to and ensure that you enjoy complete cognitive health and function for years to come.
biOptimizers Cognibiotics Review: Guaranteed Mood Booster?
Today it can seem almost impossible to sift through all of the products claiming to provide wondrous health benefits.
When I first set eyes on this particular mood booster, I was skeptical, to say the least. It would be best to look for certain qualities in a high-quality mood booster before you make a purchase.
biOptimizers Cognibiotics managed to check all of the important boxes on my list, and it does not seem to have disappointed me so far.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Mood Booster
There are several important factors to consider when you are looking at purchasing a mood-boosting product.
Several different mechanisms of action can be beneficial to boost the mood of a person.
When you consider purchasing a mood booster, make sure that you evaluate it based on the following criteria before you make a final decision to ensure that it is a high-quality product.
What Are The Mechanisms Of Action?
While science has yet to discover the exact nature of our moods, there is a good deal that we do understand now.
Different mood boosters will function by modulating different areas of the brain’s activities.
Many of the most popular mood boosters today, including the product we are reviewing, help boost your mood by improving the synthesis of new serotonin in your brain.
Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter that is essential for a good mood.
What Effects Are You Looking To Receive?
Not all mood boosters will give it the same effects.
Some people may want to have a mood booster that lets them think a little bit more quickly.
Other people may have a better experience if they use a substance that slows the rate of their thoughts down.
Make sure that you know what type of effect you are looking for in the product you select before you buy it.
What Is The Shelf Life?
You also want to make sure that you know how long it will last on the shelf.
You do not want to spend a bunch of money on a product that will go bad before you get the chance to use it.
Ensure that the product has a long enough shelf life that you will have the opportunity to use all of it before it goes bad.
What Are The Ingredients?
Tons of ingredients can be used to create a mood-boosting product.
Not all of these ingredients are the same.
You want to make sure that all of the ingredients that are being used are well-researched ingredients.
You can always verify that an ingredient is particularly well researched by looking online at yourself to see if there is any data that supports its use in the product you are considering.
What Do User Reviews Say?
Of course, the most effective way to determine whether a particular product will end up being a good purchase is to look at what other people think about it.
If many other people have tried the product and have nothing to say but good things about the product, it is likely a good choice.
If, on the other hand, you find that there are few reviews at all or if the reviews you are able to find are all negative, you might want to avoid that particular product.
biOptimizers Cognibiotics Review
biOptimizers Cognibiotics is an incredible product that manages to straddle the line where few other products can.
It is a probiotic that improves the user’s mood by enhancing the flora of the gut.
This has a ton of downstream effects that can definitely provide a significant boost to the mood of anyone who is using biOptimizers Cognibiotics.
Improves The Synthesis Of Serotonin
Serotonin is the most important neurotransmitter in the body when it comes to happiness and social interactions.
A lack of serotonin is associated with both antisocial behaviors and depressive behaviors. Many factors can influence the production of serotonin in your body.
One of the things that leads to a decrease in serotonin is a lack of resources that are needed to produce it.
All of the prerequisites that are required for the production of serotonin are found in this product and will definitely help to boost its levels in your body.
Enhances Cognitive Flexibility
Cognitive flexibility is something that I had not always paid the most attention to before I tried this product out.
After trying biOptimizers Cognibiotics out for a little while I noticed that I was able to recall words much more easily than before, I began my cycle with this.
Cognitive flexibility is difficult to define, but it feels as if your mind is a bit more acrobatic.
Thanks to the adaptive herbs found within biOptimizers Cognibiotics, some mechanisms help reduce the effect of stressful stimuli on your body.
This leads to lower production of cortisol.
When you have less cortisol in your body, you will experience less anxiety as a result of stressful situations.
That means that the limiting effects of the biOptimizers Cognibiotics were definitely noticeable thanks to the effects that it had on my anxiety.
After supplementing this product for just a few short days, I’ve noticed a significant reduction in my overall anxiety levels.
- Improves Low Mood: There is a powerful mood-boosting compound that is within this product. The probiotics are able to improve your gut’s health so that they will be able to produce more serotonin for your body. This will allow you to use the cognitive capacity that you have available more effectively. Additional serotonin is also linked to an improvement in the mood of a user.
- Reduces Levels Of Cortisol: Cortisol is the most important hormone in the body that is involved with your stress response. It is considered to be the stress hormone. The ingredients that are in this product are designed to help reduce the amount of cortisol that your body produces. This means that it should help make stressful situations feel a little less stressful and reduce your overall levels of anxiety.
- Full Of Vitamins: The product is full of vitamins that are essential for the production of various neurotransmitters. The inclusion of vitamin K and vitamin B12 are important cofactors that are essential in the production of neurotransmitters that will help your brain be happier. Augmenting this supply of these cofactors in your body will improve the production rate of these valuable resources.
- Increase Production Of BDNF:Brain-derived neurotrophic factor is an important hormone-like compound that is found within the brain of humans. It is a neurotrophic factor that improves the rate of new neurons being born in the brain. It is linked to learning and is an important compound in the development of memories. The ingredients in this product have been shown to help improve the brain’s ability to produce brain-derived neurotrophic factors.
- Heal The Brain Gut Connection: There is more of a connection between your mind and your gut then you may realize. A high quality probiotic such as this will help to restore the balance of your cuts natural bacteria. This will allow your gut to effectively supply the nutrients that your brain needs to function optimally. Having a healthy gut will make it a lot easier for you to have a healthy brain.
- Pricey: While these products do seem to be pretty effective they are definitely not the most affordable that are available on the market. It would be a more justifiable purchase if the price were lowered a little bit.
- Not all natural: While all of the ingredients are found naturally within the human body or within the natural world they are not all sourced from natural sources in this product.
- No targeting of dopamine systems: This mood boosting product provides plenty of support to the brain’s serotonin systems but does not provide as much to the brain’s dopamine systems.
User Reviews From Around The Web
We have looked around the Internet and found plenty of users that have been enjoying biOptimizers Cognibiotics.
One reviewer said that it is one of the most revolutionary things that they have tried in their lives.
A career firefighter loves to take it before work and claims it keeps him sharp and ready.
Overall, a lot of the people around the Internet also seem to experience a boost to the speed of their cognitive processing.
Top Alternatives To biOptimizers Cognibiotics
If you are interested in a mood-boosting compound but have not been completely sold on biOptimizers Cognibiotics, it will always be beneficial to look at some of the other top competitors that are available out there.
There are plenty of choices when it comes to mood-boosting supplements, but there are a few that are more effective than most of the rest.
The following nootropics are among the most highly rated mood-boosting products available in today’s markets.
Genius Joy by The Genius Brand
Genius Joy by The Genius Brand is made from entirely all-natural ingredients that holistically approach the synthesis of additional serotonin in your brain.
Each of the ingredients that have been included in this product has been hand-selected to produce the biggest impact on your brain’s ability to make more serotonin possible.
Some ingredients help to support the production of additional dopamine in the brain so that it will be easier to have a feeling of motivation throughout the day.
Additional ingredients help to augment your body’s ability to respond to stressful stimuli and reduce the production of excessive amounts of cortisol.
Users seem to have relatively good experiences with this product with over 5000 reviews and a star rating of over 4 ½ out of five stars.
5-HTP Plus by Dr. Emil Nutrition
5-HTP Plus by Dr. Emil Nutrition will definitely help to improve the rate of synthesis of serotonin in your body.
It is made up of only two different ingredients.
These two ingredients are the only two ingredients that are needed by the body to produce new serotonin.
It is the precursor to serotonin and a cofactor that is necessary for its synthesis.
This product is clinically shown to improve the rate of synthesis of new serotonin in the vesicles of your brain. This definitely could have an effect on your mood, and it could be beneficial.
If you are looking for a mood-boosting product that will give you the additional serotonin without any of the other ingredients that are included with the majority of mood-boosting products, this could be the best choice for you.
It is a minimalistic approach that still provides necessary relief.
Joy-Filled by Happy Healthy Hippie
Sometimes you may be looking for a product that gives you all of the benefits that a scientifically engineered product would give you without any of the scientific engineers.
Joy-Filled by Happy Healthy Hippie is a supplement that uses the compounds contained within the plants of seven different herbs to provide a rather powerful holistic mood-boosting formula.
The inclusion of St. John’s wort helps boost the retention of serotonin in the synaptic clefts of your brain by inhibiting its reuptake.
This has been shown to be nearly as effective as some pharmaceutical antidepressants at treating major depression.
Final Thoughts Regarding biOptimizers Cognibiotics
When you are looking at biOptimizers Cognibiotics, it can be difficult to determine which is the best for you and your particular situation.
In the case of this particular mood-boosting product, it should be a relatively easy decision for you to make.
If you are looking for something that uses a combination of scientifically proven ingredients to produce a noticeable improvement in your mood, then you are looking in the right place.
While it will not necessarily solve all of your problems, it will definitely help to provide a noticeable boost to your mood and help to reduce the amount of anxiety that you feel on a daily basis.
Mood Supplements & Mood Boosting Vitamins
Due to high demand, we recently ran out of Magnesium Breakthrough but we are back in FULL STOCK. Be aware, due to extreme demand it can take 3-5 days to ship it out. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- A nootropic blend that improves brain health, mental clarity, learning, memory, and focus by improving the gut bacteria
- Helps with brain fog and procrastination
- Promotes relaxation and balanced stress responses
- Contains 17 nootropic and adaptogenic herbs that boost cognitive function, mood, and stress resilience by improving your gut flora
- A powerful synergy of 10 brain-friendly probiotic bacteria strains, which have been shown to boost mood and cognitive function
- Improves the balance of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine, serotonin, GABA, and dopamine in the brain
- Improves neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity by improving BDNF and NGF, which boost learning capacity and mood
- Protects the brain against oxidative stress
- Improves blood flow to the brain
- Supports digestive health and regularity
Frequently Bought Together
- About CogniBiotics
- How it Works
- How to Take
Most nootropics and adaptogens only target the brain, which leaves out the key pieces of your cognitive function and mental health: your gut and the gut microbiome. CogniBiotics is the only probiotic-nootropic blend on the market that improves the entire gut-brain-microbiota axis.
The formula contains a powerful combination of 17 herbs known provide mood support and enhance cognitive function by improving the gut microbiome. In addition, the 10 bacteria strains in CogniBiotics work synergistically to boost brain health and promote a balanced stress response.
- Formulated by expert Chinese Herbal Scientists
- The 2,200-year-old Chaihu-Shugan-San herb blend improves mood, brain health, and happiness through the gut microbiome
- 10 research-based bacteria strains that synergize to improve mood and cognitive function
- Prebiotic complex boosts probiotic survival and effectiveness
- Adaptogenic: calming, promotes a balanced-stress response from the nervous system and mitigates negative health effects of stress
- Nootropic: boost memory and learning, and maintain healthy brain function amidst stress
- Improves mood and happiness
- Protects the brain with antioxidants that can enter the brain
- Supports neuroplasticity, which improves brain adaptation and healing
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
Benefits of Taking CogniBiotics
Improves Brain Health Through the Gut-Brain-Microbiome Axis
Your gut feeling is an example of how your gut works with your brain. Recent research shows that gut health and the gut microbiome strongly influence brain health. Your gut bacteria can control your thoughts, emotions, and stress resilience. Also, many people with mental health and neurological disorders have dysbiosis and digestive issues. Often, an improvement in gut bacteria composition in these people improves their mood and brain function.
CogniBiotics contain bacteria strains that are known as mood enhancers, and for their potential to improve and cognitive function. In addition, the Chaihu-Shugan-San herb formula in CogniBiotics works by improving the dysbiosis and digestive issues. However, CogniBiotics is only meant for general brain health and not approved to treat any disease.
- Boost BDNF (Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
- Boost low mood, reduce or relief anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Produce mood-boosting vitamins (e.g. K and B-12)
- Rejuvenate your brain and improve brain-gut connection
- Generate serotonin and happiness chemicals
- Enhance cognitive performance
Promote a Balanced Stress Response and Stress Resilience
Stress can cause anxiety, poor sleep, abnormal appetite, reduced performance, and many other negative health effects. Adaptogens are herbs or substances that help support the nervous system to reduce the stress response, promote calmness, or improve your ability to deal with the stress. CogniBiotics contain several adaptogenic herbs such as Schisandra and Chinese licorice.
Promote Healthy Acetylcholine Levels
Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter for learning and memory. P. multiflorum, S. miltiorrhiza, and R. glutinosa in CogniBiotics are cholinergic herbs that increase acetylcholine levels.
Improve Neurotransmitter Balance
In animal studies the probiotics L. plantarum, L. helveticus, L. fermentum, L. rhamnosus, and B. infantis promote the balance of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA in the brain. The good bacteria also help ensure that the used neurotransmitters are not converted into metabolites that may cause anxiety, brain fog, and neurologic disorders.
Improve Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
The good bacteria and herbs in CogniBiotics work together to stimulate the production of proteins that help the brain grow, reorganize, and adapt. These proteins include brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and neural growth factor (NGF). Increasing these proteins help with learning, memory, and mood.
Protecting Neurons Against Oxidative Stress
Oxidative stress comes from mental-emotional stress, toxic exposure, inflammation, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, and more. Nowadays, most people don’t consume enough antioxidants in their diets. When oxidative stress exceeds your body’s antioxidant capacity, it can damage cells. Oxidative stress can contribute to brain fog, fatigue, and neurologic disorders.
Herbs in CogniBiotics contain antioxidants that can cross the blood-brain barrier and protect your brain from day-to-day oxidative stress.
Increases Blood Flow to the Brain
Your brain needs oxygen and vital nutrients to work well, but it’s also the organ that’s hardest to deliver blood to. It’s located at the highest point in the body and has many tiny blood vessels. Stress, poor blood vessel health, oxidative stress, and low blood pressure can reduce blood flow to the brain. When the brain gets reduced blood flow, it doesn’t get healthy levels of oxygen and nutrients. The deprivation can cause fatigue, brain fog, poor cognitive function, and low mood.
The Chaihu-Shugan-San herb formula normalizes brain blood flow in depression patients.
Producing Beneficial Postbiotics, Such as Butyrate
Postbiotics are produced when your probiotic bacteria ferment the prebiotic fibers, such as the small fatty acids propionate and butyrate.
Low mood, brain fog, and fatigue are caused by sluggish neurons that can’t produce enough energy (ATP). The small fatty acids can enter the brain, energize the sluggish neurons, and lower oxidative stress Your neurons can also burn the fatty acids for energy. Butyrate also boosts BDNF levels.
The small fatty acids also counteract chronic inflammation and strengthen the gut and blood-brain barriers. They also promote a healthy metabolism and blood sugar levels, which are important for brain health.
How CogniBiotics Works?
CogniBiotics combine the power of Chinese medicine with synergistic brain-boosting probiotics.
CogniBiotics contains two Traditional Chinese Medicine formulas traditionally used for both mental health and digestive issues by promoting harmony between the brain and the gut
- The Chaihu-Shugan-San formula, which improves stress resilience, mood, and cognitive function by improving the gut flora
- The An Shen Bu Xin San formula, traditionally used to calm the spirit, contains several cognitive performance-enhancing herbs
These herb formulas were invented 2,200 years ago, but modern-day research has shown that they boost neurotransmitter levels, improve the gut microbiome, and combat oxidative stress. They are also adaptogenic herbs that promote a balanced stress response.
The beneficial bacteria boost mood, wellbeing, memory while promoting a balanced stress response by:
- Directly speaking to your brain via the vagus nerve that links between the gut and the brain
- Controlling your neurotransmitters, such as the happy neurotransmitter serotonin, rewarding neurotransmitter dopamine, and relaxing neurotransmitter GABA
- Producing beneficial nutrients that can jump-start sluggish neurons and combating oxidative stress
- Boosting neuronal growth and branching, such as by increasing a protein called BDNF, which improves happiness and memory
- Promoting a healthy and balanced stress response
- Promoting a balanced inflammatory response, since excess inflammation can contribute to mental health and cognitive problems
When To Take CogniBiotics?
The goal is to deliver the probiotics to your large intestine relatively intact and maximize absorption of the herbs, so you want to minimize their exposure to your stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Your gut secretes digestive enzymes and stomach acid when you have food in your stomach. Therefore, you should take your CogniBiotics on an empty stomach. However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, it is still beneficial when taken with meals.
Take CogniBiotics first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some people also find significant cognitive and mood boosts when they take CogniBiotics before or with lunch and dinner.
Because CogniBiotics contain probiotics, be sure to take it at least an hour away from antibiotics or dietary supplements that have antibacterial properties.
CogniBiotics and Depression
The latest research shows that, aside from life events, the following factors contribute to depression, cognitive dysfunction, and other mental health problems:
- Imbalanced gut microbiome
- Sluggish neurons in the brain due to mitochondria dysfunction
- Overactivated stress response
- Increased inflammation
- Intestinal permeability
- Abnormal circadian rhythm or sleep patterns
- A leaky blood-brain barrier
- Unstable or poor blood sugar control
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as omega-3, B vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
CogniBiotics promotes good mood, mental health, cognitive function, and stress resilience by:
- Improving the gut microbiome
- Energizing the neurons
- Promoting a balanced immune response
- Supporting the gut and brain barriers
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting blood sugar control (Blood Sugar Breakthrough— coming soon)
What is the recommended dosage for CogniBiotics?
The recommended dose for CogniBiotics can be found on the label – 2 capsules a day on an empty stomach upon waking.
However, in clinical experience, we have found the effective dose for most people is 2 capsules in the morning, 2 capsules with breakfast, and 2 capsules in the evening.
If you want to start slow, take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner.
Can children take CogniBiotics? If so, what is the recommended dosage?
CogniBiotics is safe for children. The recommended dose is 1 capsule for every 40 lbs.
Consult your medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement.
Can you empty the contents of the capsule in your beverage?
The contents of the capsules can be dissolved in your beverage of choice. Doing so will not improve nor diminish absorption or the health benefits you obtain.
Will CogniBiotics, since it is a probiotic, replace P3-OM?
No, because they contain different bacteria strains that serve different purposes. With a synergistic blend of synbiotics (pre+probiotics) and Chinese herbs, Cognibiotics is engineered to improve mood and brain function through boosting the gut bacteria. Whereas P3OM contains the best researched strain of probiotic to boost your digestion and assimilation of proteins, along with your immune function.
What are the benefits of taking CogniBiotics?
- Boosts brain health and the health of the gut-brain axis
- Promotes a balanced stress response and stress resilience
- Promotes the balance of serotonin, dopamine, and GABA, which is important for happy and calm mood
- Increases acetylcholine, which is important for memory
- Reduces toxic neurotransmitter metabolites, which may cause brain fog or anxiety
- Increasing brain-derived neurotrophic factor and nerve growth factor, which are important for learning, memory, and good mood
- Protecting neurons against oxidative stress
- Increasing blood flow to the brain
- Stimulating the vagus nerve, which promotes relaxation and may reduce inflammation
How many capsules in a CogniBiotics bottle?
The CogniBiotics bottle contains 60 capsules.
What is the shelf life of CogniBiotics?
The shelf life for CogniBiotics is 2 years from the manufactured date, which can be found on the bottle.
Is it okay for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers to take CogniBiotics?
Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult a medical practitioner prior to starting any new supplement, diet, or training program.
Can you multiply cultures with CogniBiotics?
The probiotic in CogniBiotics cannot be cultured at home because it contains other ingredients such as herbs and prebiotics.
If you’re looking to culture probiotics, we suggest using P3-OM.
How should CogniBiotics be stored?
Store CogniBiotics in a cool and dry place.
CogniBiotics Related Links
- Cap diameter: 1.58 inches
- Bottom diameter: 1.95 inches
- Height: 3.78 inches
- Weight: 1.98 ounces
Keep out of reach of children. As with any product, discontinue immediately if advert effects occur. Please consult a physician before beginning any new supplement, diet, training program, or if you’re undergoing treatment of a medical condition.
COGNIBIOTICS – 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
All BiOptimizers products come with a 365-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your BiOptimizers product for any reason between today and 365 days from now, just send back your remaining unopened bottles of the product and we’ll give you a full refund (minus the cost of shipping and handling). If you open a second bottle, you no longer qualify for any guarantee. Reach out to our customer happiness team and they will take complete care of it.
Why BiOptimizers Is A Different Kind Of Company
BiOptimizers Was Born From Pain And Passion.
Wade’s passion and mission for helping others optimize their health started when he witnessed his 23-year-old sister pass away from cancer. It was a heart-breaking experience that shaped his destiny. That’s when he realized that health was the most precious asset we have in this life.
Matt’s passion and purpose for helping others started when he helped his best friend lose 191 lbs in 18 months. He watched his friend’s entire life transform as a result. He went from never having a girlfriend to being married in just a couple of years.
Chief Executive Officer
Wade and Matt were both trainers working with pro athletes and other high performers. They both spent a decade in the gym helping people transform their health. Wade and Matt met in the gym, struck a friendship and then started a business partnership that has been going strong since 2004.
That’s right, we started selling fitness programs, digestive enzymes and organic plant-based protein in 2004. Our obsession to build the best-in-class formulas and solutions just gets stronger. Our policy is, “If we can’t build the best product in that category, forget about it.”
We’re willing to go ALL IN on the formulas. What does this mean? Our average cost per bottle is 200% to 400% higher than most of our competitors. We use the optimal, effective doses of the most researched ingredients. We know that once you experience the results, you’ll be a fan of BiOptimizers for life.
- Yu M, Jia HM, Zhang T, et al. Gut Microbiota is the Key to the Antidepressant Effect of Chaihu-Shu-Gan-San.Metabolites. 2020;10(2):63. Published 2020 Feb 10. doi:10.3390/metabo10020063
- Morais, L. H., Schreiber, H. L., 4th, & Mazmanian, S. K. (2020). The gut microbiota-brain axis in behaviour and brain disorders.Nature reviews. Microbiology, 10.1038/s41579-020-00460-0. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41579-020-00460-0
- Cryan JF, O’Riordan KJ, Cowan CSM, et al. The Microbiota-Gut-Brain Axis.Physiol Rev. 2019;99(4):1877-2013. doi:10.1152/physrev.00018.2018
- Yu M, Jia HM, Zhang T, et al. Gut Microbiota is the Key to the Antidepressant Effect of Chaihu-Shu-Gan-San.Metabolites. 2020;10(2):63. Published 2020 Feb 10. doi:10.3390/metabo10020063
- Howes MR, Fang R, Houghton PJ. Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Alzheimer’s Disease.Int Rev Neurobiol. 2017;135:29-56. doi:10.1016/bs.irn.2017.02.003
- Wang H, Lee IS, Braun C, Enck P. Effect of Probiotics on Central Nervous System Functions in Animals and Humans: A Systematic Review.Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2016;22(4):589-605. doi:10.5056/jnm16018
- Dehhaghi M, Kazemi Shariat Panahi H, Guillemin GJ. Microorganisms, Tryptophan Metabolism, and Kynurenine Pathway: A Complex Interconnected Loop Influencing Human Health Status.Int J Tryptophan Res. 2019;12:1178646919852996. Published 2019 Jun 19. doi:10.1177/1178646919852996
- Ohland CL, Kish L, Bell H, et al. Effects of Lactobacillus helveticus on murine behavior are dependent on diet and genotype and correlate with alterations in the gut microbiome.sychoneuroendocrinology. 2013;38(9):1738-1747. doi:10.1016/j.psyneuen.2013.02.008
- Feng DD, Tang T, Lin XP, et al. Nine traditional Chinese herbal formulas for the treatment of depression: an ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry, and pharmacology review.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2016;12:2387-2402. Published 2016 Sep 20. doi:10.2147/NDT.S114560
- Qiu J, Hu SY, Shi GQ, Wang SE. Changes in regional cerebral blood flow with Chaihu-Shugan-San in the treatment of major depression.Pharmacogn Mag. 2014;10(40):503-508. doi:10.4103/0973-1296.141775
- Fukuda S, Nojima J, Motoki Y, et al. A potential biomarker for fatigue: Oxidative stress and anti-oxidative activity.Biol Psychol. 2016;118:88-93. doi:10.1016/j.biopsycho.2016.05.005
- Schönfeld P, Wojtczak L. Short- and medium-chain fatty acids in energy metabolism: the cellular perspective.J Lipid Res. 2016;57(6):943-954. doi:10.1194/jlr.R067629
- Chambers ES, Preston T, Frost G, Morrison DJ. Role of Gut Microbiota-Generated Short-Chain Fatty Acids in Metabolic and Cardiovascular Health.Curr Nutr Rep. 2018;7(4):198-206. doi:10.1007/s13668-018-0248-8
- Braniste V, Al-Asmakh M, Kowal C, et al. The gut microbiota influences blood-brain barrier permeability in mice [published correction appears in Sci Transl Med. 2014 Dec 10;6(266):266er7. Guan, Ng Lai [corrected to Ng, Lai Guan]]. Sci Transl Med. 2014;6(263):263ra158. doi:10.1126/scitranslmed.3009759
- Puddu A, Sanguineti R, Montecucco F, Viviani GL. Evidence for the gut microbiota short-chain fatty acids as key pathophysiological molecules improving diabetes.Mediators Inflamm. 2014;2014:162021. doi:10.1155/2014/162021
- Limbana T, Khan F, Eskander N. Gut Microbiome and Depression: How Microbes Affect the Way We Think.Cureus. 2020;12(8):e9966. Published 2020 Aug 23. doi:10.7759/cureus.9966
- Allen J, Romay-Tallon R, Brymer KJ, Caruncho HJ, Kalynchuk LE. Mitochondria and Mood: Mitochondrial Dysfunction as a Key Player in the Manifestation of Depression.Front Neurosci. 2018;12:386. Published 2018 Jun 6. doi:10.3389/fnins.2018.00386
- Keller J, Gomez R, Williams G, et al. HPA axis in major depression: cortisol, clinical symptomatology and genetic variation predict cognition.Mol Psychiatry. 2017;22(4):527-536. doi:10.1038/mp.2016.120
- Raison CL, Miller AH. Is depression an inflammatory disorder?Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2011;13(6):467-475. doi:10.1007/s11920-011-0232-0
- Calarge CA, Devaraj S, Shulman RJ. Gut permeability and depressive symptom severity in unmedicated adolescents.J Affect Disord. 2019;246:586-594. doi:10.1016/j.jad.2018.12.077
- Walker WH 2nd, Walton JC, DeVries AC, Nelson RJ. Circadian rhythm disruption and mental health.Transl Psychiatry. 2020;10(1):28. Published 2020 Jan 23. doi:10.1038/s41398-020-0694-0
- Shalev H, Serlin Y, Friedman A. Breaching the blood-brain barrier as a gate to psychiatric disorder.Cardiovasc Psychiatry Neurol. 2009;2009:278531. doi:10.1155/2009/278531
- 1. Kay, MPH, RDN I. Is Your Mood Disorder a Symptom of Unstable Blood Sugar?School of Public Health, University of Michigan https://sph.umich.edu/pursuit/2019posts/mood-blood-sugar-kujawski.html. Published 2019. Accessed January 26, 2021
- Rao TS, Asha MR, Ramesh BN, Rao KS. Understanding nutrition, depression and mental illnesses.Indian J Psychiatry. 2008;50(2):77-82. doi:10.4103/0019-5545.42391
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Probiotic supplements are not drugs and therefore are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.