RegenHealth Boost is a supplement made for women to balance hormones and increase sexual desire.
Overview of RegenHealth Boost
RegenHealth Boost is a female sexual enhancement supplement, designed to boost sex drive and overall sex life. The product evens out your hormone levels and gives you greater sensitivity and lubrication. The manufacturer also promises that this supplement will greatly increase the intensity of your orgasms. Many women find that this product increases their sexual confidence.
This product was manufactured by an American organization called RegenHealth which was founded in 2013. The company produces nutritional supplements that treat a number of different conditions, like insomnia and anxiety. Their mission is to help people get back to their best selves. All of their supplements are made of completely organic ingredients.
How Does RegenHealth Boost Work?
The primary mechanism at work is that several ingredients enhance the flow of blood all over the body, including the genital area.
This makes you much more sensitive and may increase the intensity of your orgasms. Some substances included are able to balance out the hormones, and others increase sex drive.
RegenHealth Boost Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
There are numerous active ingredients in this product, and a few inactive substances as well. They work to increase female sex drive and intensity. These are some of the main active ingredients:
- Epimedium (horny goat weed) – Is a popular plant in this female sexual enhancement supplements because it’s known to increase sex drive. It improves circulation all over the body due to the presence of Icariin, including the genital area. This increases sensations and could enhance orgasms. This substance is also used to treat PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Dong Quai – Is the Angelica Sinensis plant, which has long been considered to have the ability to enhance female sexual desire. It’s said to ‘enrich women’s blood’ and has been used for centuries in parts of Asia for treating medical illnesses. It’s also a common treatment for menopause symptoms. It’s rich in anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants.
- Maca Root – This plant root is packed with proteins and amino acids, which improve the flow of blood all over the body. This leads to an increased genital sensation and more intense orgasms. It also builds up and strengthens the body’s muscles. Research and some RegenHealth Boost reviews shows that maca can increase sex drive.
Pros and Cons of RegenHealth Boost
- It improves libido and promotes sex desire.
- It takes just 10 minutes to start working.
- It’s appropriate for both men and women.
- It naturally lubricates the vaginal canal in women.
- It’s an over-the-counter medicine, so you don’t need a doctor’s prescription to get it.
- It won’t make you better in bed if you have a medical problem that prevents you from doing so.
- It has the potential to produce an allergic response or irritation in the vaginal region.
- Because of the caffeine content, this drug may produce anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness.
The Bottom Line on RegenHealth Boost
RegenHealth Boost Female Enhancement is a sexual supplement specifically made for women. This product balances out the hormones in the body, helping to increase sexual arousal, improve lubrication, and enhance overall sexual pleasure. This is also a very healthy product rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and it’s reasonably priced.
There were a number of Regen Health Boost Libido reviews on the official website, but few to none anywhere else. Customers had very positive things to say about this product. They claimed that it did effectively increase libido, lubrication, and sexual pleasure. There were few poor reviews.
Make sure to heed the health warnings for this product. You may have mild RegenHealth Boost side effects. If you experience symptoms that are unpleasant, stop taking this supplement immediately. Before you begin a regimen with this product, see your doctor and make sure to get medical approval.
FAQ for RegenHealth Boost Reviews
In our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online regarding RegenHealth Boost.
Is RegenHealth Boost Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product which uses quality organic ingredients. There are some health risks you need to heed, but otherwise there are primarily mild side effects associated with taking RegenHealth Boost Libido.
How should you take RegenHealth Boost?
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a full glass of water. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day. You have to use this product consistently for 8 weeks to see real results.
How many capsules are in one bottle?
One bottle consists of 60 capsules.
How much does RegenHealth Boost cost?
The prices are as follows. There’s free shipping on all U.S. orders.
- 1 pack – $34.95
- 3 pack – $69.98
- 5 pack – $109.97
What is RegenHealth Boost’s return policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 60-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, return it in the original packaging within 60 days of the purchase date. You’ll get your money refunded, minus the shipping charges. If you purchase the product from a third-party retailer, you’re covered under their return policy.
Does RegenHealth Boost offer a free trial?
No, this company isn’t offering a free trial or any product samples. If you want to try RegenHealth Boost, you’ll have to purchase it on the manufacturer’s official website.
Where to buy RegenHealth Boost?
The only place you can purchase RegenHealth Boost is on the manufacturer’s official website.
Is RegenHealth Boost legit?
As we researched, we didn’t find a lot of RegenHealth Boost reviews online, only a handful of reviews. So it is hard to conclude whether it is legit or not.
Does RegenHealth Boost work?
There is less number of reviews available online as women are embarrassed to talk about it, there are mixed reviews both positive and negative, so it is difficult to conclude
RegenHealth Boost Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|RegenHealth Boost||$34.99||Epimedium, Dong Quai, Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine, |
Maca Root, Asparagus Extract, Ginger, Panax Ginseng,
Gingko Biloba, Ashwagandha
|Trophic Desire for Women||$15.06||Ashwagandha|
|Sex Smart||$17.44||L-Arginine, Choline, Tribulus Terrestris, Gingko Biloba, |
|Piping Rock’s Passion||$26.10||Maca Root, Damiana, L-Arginine, Velvet Bean Extract, |
L-Theanine, Tribulus Extract, Ginger, Ashwagandha,
According to the brands here, RegenHealth Boost appears to be expensive, but in fact, there is a range of prices for these types of supplements and this one is reasonable for the market. There’s a lot of overlap in ingredients for these products, but clearly, RegenHealth Boost is the richest in ingredients compared to the others.
There are a number of excellent reviews of this product from satisfied women on the manufacturer’s official website. It’s difficult to know if these are legitimate, however, and there are very few reviews elsewhere online.
According to the ingredients used, however, the supplement is bound to have some effect on women’s sexual desire and functioning. This supplement contains a number of organic ingredients, and there is a chance of having some mild side effects like stomach discomfort. If you experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately.
RegenHealth Boost could interact with some common medications, and it may not be suitable for people with certain conditions. For this reason, you should show the supplement to your doctor before you begin using it.