Skip to content
- Advocates For Youth Programs That Work – Advocates for Youth provides descriptions of school-based, community-based and other model programs. Information provided includes program descriptions, evaluation results and methodology, and contact information.
- Child Trends – What Works: Programs and Interventions that May Influence Outcomes for Youth and Young Children – Provides a list of all of the indicators on the Child Trends DataBank that currently include links to What Works tables, by type of table. Topics include: Reproductive Health, Sexual Activity, and Childbearing; Family Environment; and other issues related to youth and young children.
- Emerging Answers 2007: New Research Findings on Programs to Reduce Teen Pregnancy (PDF) – Published in 2007, The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy summary report offers practitioners and policymakers information on which programs work to prevent teen pregnancy.
- ETR’s Resource Center for Adolescent Pregnancy – ReCAPP provides a list of curricula that have shown evidence of changing adolescent sexual risk-taking behavior. These curricula have been evaluated and the results are provided.
- Making the List: Understanding, Selecting, and Replicating Effective Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs (PDF) – The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy report helps those working with young people to navigate lists of effective teen pregnancy prevention programs and make informed decisions about how to select the best one(s) for a particular community and population.
- Science and Success, Second Edition: Sex Education and Other Programs That Work to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, HIV & Sexually Transmitted Infections (PDF) – This publication from Advocates for Youth was created after an exhaustive review of existing research and compiles a list of the programs proven effective by rigorous evaluation.
- Selection Tool to Identify Programs that Work to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, HIV & Sexually Transmitted Infections – The Program Archive on Sexuality, Health & Adolescence (PASHA) is Sociometric Corporation’s collection of promising teen pregnancy and HIV/STI prevention programs. To help you select the right PASHA program for your needs, an easy-to-use selection tool is available online.