Pixi Glow Peel Pads are a peel pad brand formulated with a selection of ingredients intended to diminish the appearance of common skin issues and aging signs.
Overview of Pixi Glow Peel Pads
The Pixi Glow Peel Pads are a glycolic acid pad sold in a pack of 60. According to the brand, the product consists of 20% glycolic acid and is designed to be twice as thick as regular pads.
Like other glycolic acid products, it may improve the texture, health, and appearance of the skin when used as you would regular pads. It is said to work by reducing pores size, breakouts, fine lines, and other skin issues sometimes connected with aging.
The product is claimed to be free of parabens and enriched with vitamin E and Aloe Vera for their revitalizing and moisturizing effects.
Here, we will discuss the pads in detail: the claims, ingredients, manufacturer, pros and drawbacks of usage, possible adverse reactions, and the science behind the product. Glow Peel Pads reviews will also be discussed for actual user experiences of the product alongside other details to help potential buyers decide if this is a product for them.
How Does Glow Pixi Glow Peel Pads Work?
Glycolic acid is marketed as a treatment for skin issues, including breakouts, hyperpigmentation, wide pores, skin dullness, and common signs of skin aging like fine lines and wrinkles. The product is made into 20% Glycolic Acid peel pads to exfoliate, brighten, and rejuvenate the skin for a healthier-looking and more youthful appearance.
The brand claims that when used as directed, buyers will notice improvements in their skin texture, appearance, and health as it contains other active and skin-nourishing ingredients like vitamin E and Aloe Vera aside from glycolic acid. It is also said to be paraben-free, minimizing the risk of severe adverse reactions.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Pixi Glow Peel Pads?
Pixi Glow Peel Pads are a product by Pixi, a brand established in Soho, London. The brand makes a wide range of skincare products, ranging from regular collections for all skin types and colors to products designed specifically for aging and other skin concerns. Their products are made with a selection of quality ingredients, and their facilities are regulated for optimum product quality and credibility.
Like the Pixi Glow Peel Pads, Pixi’s products are sold on the official website and third-party retail stores, where they enjoy many reviews from users. Their products are also within the price range of many similar formulations.
What Are the Ingredients in Pixi Glow Peel Pads?
Outlined and discussed below are the primary ingredients in the pads:
- Glycolic Acid 20% – Derived from sugarcane, glycolic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid, which works great as an exfoliant. The key ingredient in the pad, Glycolic acid is often added to exfoliants for its ability to ease skin congestion and reduce the appearance of fine lines. In studies, it was shown to effectively exfoliate dead skin cells and bacteria, preventing the formation of blackheads and acne breakouts.
- Arginine – This amino acid has wound healing properties. Additionally, it is a powerful humectant that helps your skin glow and makes it supple. It also boosts collagen production, which helps in retaining youthfulness of your skin.
- Rose Water – Rose water is a natural cleanser that does not irritate your skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Studies have indicated that it also reduces reddishness of the skin.
- Lactic Acid – It is useful for the removal of age spots and reduction of pores. It reduces dull and uneven complexion, while helping the skin maintain hydration and is less dry. Besides, it promotes collagen formation and makes your skin firmer.
The other ingredients contained in the peel pads include Witch Hazel, which has natural tannins that help ease skin inflammation and cools the skin, and radish root for its calming and moisturizing effects.
The Science Behind Pixi Glow Peel Pads
Pixi Glow Peel Pads are formulated with a selection of ingredients. This includes the main ingredient, Glycolic acid. In studies, glycolic acid has been shown to boost skin appearance, texture, and overall health for a more youthful and supple look.
The brand claims that when used as directed, buyers should notice improvements in their skin texture as the compound helps to exfoliate dead skin cells to prevent the formation of blackheads and aging signs, including wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation through its exfoliating and rejuvenating effects.
The pads also contain ingredients like Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, and radish known to hold antioxidants and anti-inflammatory qualities alongside being nourishing and moisturizing. And combined, these ingredients may work together in the pads as exfoliators and skin-soothers.
Pros and Cons of Pixi Glow Peel Pads
- It contains researched and proven active ingredient, glycolic acid.
- It may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The product may decongest the skin and prevent conditions like blackheads and acne.
- It may promote fine skin texture.
- No free trials are offered on the product.
- No independent studies were carried out on the product.
- It may cause side effects to some users.
- There are no free trial pads for this skincare treatment.
FAQ for Pixi Glow Peel Pads Reviews
In our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online in regard to Pixi Glow Peel Pads.
Are Pixi Glow Peel Pads safe? Warnings & Complaints
The pads contain known active ingredients, and while this may cause some users to experience minor side effects, no severe adverse reactions have been reported from use. Buyers are advised to discontinue the product if severe reactions are experienced and do not go away after a few days of use. The product should also not be used on broken skin.
How much do Pixi Glow Peel Pads cost?
The pads are within the price range of many similar peel pads. However, there may be slight variations in pricing in retail stores.
How should you apply Pixi Glow Peel Pads?
The brand recommends using the pad in the evenings. The product is to be applied to the face, neck, décolleté, and top of the hands and then left for up to 2 or 3 minutes. After which, it should be rinsed off with cold water to neutralize the peel. Rinse off the product immediately if irritation occurs and consult your dermatologist. Finally, users are advised to apply SPF in the daytime when using a product with glycolic acid.
Do Pixi Glow Peel Pads provide a free trial or refund policy?
No free trials are provided on the product. The brand provides a refund on unopened or gently used items returned within a few days of purchase.
How do Pixi Glow Peel Pads compare to other glycolic peels products?
The pads contain more glycolic acid than many other peel pads.
What are the side effects of Pixi Glow Peel Pads?
Some of the side effects that may be experienced by users include redness, irritation/stinging, and peeling.
Are Pixi Glow Peel Pads worth it?
Pixi Glow Peel Pads contain more than the usual amount of glycolic acid and are within the price range of many similar pads.
What Are Consumers Saying About Pixi Glow Peel Pads?
Pixi Glow Peel Pads reviews while mixed have been quite positive. Users credited the improvements in skin issues like breakouts, hyperpigmentation, and rough texture to the product. Some, on the other hand, complained of side effects like irritation and redness. There were no complaints about the product’s pricing.
Glycolic acid serums aid in removing dead skin cells, reduces skin discoloration, firms and smooths the skin.* Glycolic acid serums also can help provide smoother texture, softer and a younger looking skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective glycolic acid serum products on the market today, in our opinion.
OUR TOP PRODUCTS
- In a survey, 100% of usersexperienced clearer skin with a smoother texture within the first 4 weeks†
- Provides more refreshed, rejuvenated, younger-looking skin
- 100% of usersreported improvement in skin brightness & radiance within the first 4 weeks of use†
- Boostsnatural collagen production to firm the skin and fight signs of aging
- 89% of usersshowed a reduction in dull & uneven patches†
- Creates brighter, even-toned skin by fading dark spots & minimizing red-tone
- 89% of usersshowed a reduction in age spots & scars†
- Reducesthe appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Prevents hyperpigmentation& skin irregularities
- Customers are not requiredto sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Currently only available to purchase online
- High demand may result in low stock at times
The Bottom Line
Glowpeel is a superior exfoliating peel that produces visibly brighter, more radiant skin. In a survey, 100% of users experienced clearer skin with a smoother texture within the first 4 weeks.† 100% of users reported improvement in skin brightness & radiance within the first 4 weeks of use.† Not only that, but the high-quality serum offers all the benefits we would expect to see in an acid peel treatment without causing any irritation, even on the most sensitive skin types. It quickly removes dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it looking refreshed, revitalized, and overall healthier.
89% of users showed a reduction in dull, uneven patches, age spots & scars within 4 weeks of use.† Thanks to its powerful dermatologist-developed formula, Glowpeel encourages faster cell turnover and stimulates the production of collagen, leading to firmer, more elastic skin with fewer lines and wrinkles.
While some brands use just one or two key active ingredients, Glowpeel combines Glycolic Acid with several other natural acids. All the ingredients are safe and gentle, meaning that Glowpeel can be used several times a week without causing any harm to the skin.
Glowpeel is made by the company Solvaderm, an established manufacturer with a stellar reputation in the skincare industry. They offer a solid 60-day money-back guarantee, which demonstrates the confidence they have in their treatment.
Whether you’ve yet to try an exfoliating serum or you’re looking for a natural alternative to harsh peels, we highly recommend Glowpeel for giving you healthy, glowing skin.
2. OPEN FORMULA GLYCOLIC PEEL
- The product has a money-back guarantee
- It has multiple benefits for the skin
- The formula contains 20% Glycolic Acid
- Using it daily may cause damage to the skin
- Some consumers have experienced side effects
- There are some negative reviews for the product
- Free samples of the product are not available
The Bottom Line
The exfoliating product Open Formula Glycolic Peel is, like most treatments of this type, designed to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin while also offering numerous other benefits such as enhanced collagen production and a reduction in discoloration.
Comprised of just Glycolic Acid and water, this brand is very concentrated, so it should not be used by individuals with sensitive skin and only applied a few times a week to reduce the risk of skin damage. The fact that some consumers have reported side effects is a concern, especially as there is no free sample to try before committing to a full bottle purchase.
3. LA ROCHE POSAY GLYCOLIC
- It is said to produce some results in two weeks of use
- The formula may offer several skin benefits
- The manufacturer is well-established
- It is not an all-natural formula
- Free samples are not offered
- It has received some negative reviews
- It could cause skin sensitivity
The Bottom Line
La Roche Posay Glycolic is a well-known skincare brand that is part of the L’Oréal company, so consumers can feel confident that they’re getting a good quality product when they buy this particular Glycolic Acid treatment. However, it should be noted that the La Roche Posay Glycolic formula is not completely natural as it contains a synthetic amino acid, which may not be appealing to consumers wishing to avoid those types of ingredients.
According to the manufacturer, their treatment has been tested and is suitable for sensitive skin, but customers should still be aware that using Glycolic Acid on their skin can make it more sensitive to the sun and should therefore only be used in the evening, as directed.
Pixi Glow Peel Pads are a glycolic acid peel designed to diminish a wide range of skin issues, including breakouts, hyperpigmentation, skin dullness, wrinkling, and fine lines, among others. The product is formulated with a selection of other key ingredients, including Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Witch Hazel.
Pixi Glow Peel Pads reviews have so far been mixed with a portion praising the product’s effects on their skin concerns and others saying it did not work as expected. Take into consideration the drawbacks like the lack of clinical trials, unavailability of free samples, and the possible adverse reactions alongside the pros of usage like the potency of ingredients, the reasonable cost, and the others before making a decision.
Be sure to take advice from your doctor before using the product. Check out our earlier reviews of similar products for a more suitable alternative for you.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
† Based on an internal customer response survey of subgroups of individuals. This is a subjective survey and in no way should it be intended to be interpreted as a clinical study. Results may vary.