Phenocane is a pain management dietary supplement containing ingredients like Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata, and Nattokinase. It may help relieve pain from arthritis, sports injuries, back pain, inflammation, non-specific joint pain, and sciatica.
Overview Of Phenocane
Cramping and throbbing joint and muscle pains may decrease the quality of life of those who suffer from conditions like osteoarthritis. It may be painful and sometimes downright impossible to do even the simplest household chores.
According to Phenocane’s website, this supplement helps with the inflammation that may cause this discomfort in the body. This dietary supplement may target backache, headache, tinnitus, joint pain, arthritis, and inflammation with the help of its all-natural ingredients.
This article will discuss the Phenocane reviews, ingredients, benefits, drawbacks, science, and frequently asked questions from consumers considering trying this supplement.
How Does Phenocane Work?
The manufacturer of this supplement may claim that it has all-natural ingredients needed to manage the pain and discomfort experienced due to arthritis, inflammation, sports injuries, and sciatica.
This supplement has Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata, and nattokinase known to help with these health issues. It may claim to stop the pain and restores the body’s ability to deal with inflammation.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin may relieve joint pain, discomfort, and stiffness. Other ingredients bring in more health benefits allowing the body to restore flexibility and mobility.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Phenocane?
Phenocane is manufactured by Oxylife Products, a company committed to improving your health and well-being. The company may also claim to have 17 years of experience in participating in clinical studies.
However, the manufacturer may have not divulged enough information about the company’s headquarters, processes, the people behind the brand, and other relevant information. They may only be reached through the toll-free number: 1.877.982.9800 and email address: [email protected]
What Are The Ingredients In Phenocane?
Below are the primary ingredients of Phenocane:
- Curcumin — A bioactive compound found in turmeric which may offer a plethora of health benefits. Research shows that curcumin aids in managing oxidative and inflammatory conditions, metabolic syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, and hyperlipidemia. Furthermore, it may also help manage exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
- Boswellia Serrata — A tree commonly found in India that may possess good anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, and analgesic activity. A study may suggest using Boswellia Serrata extract in patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee with possible therapeutic use in other arthritis.
- Nattokinase — This is a well-studied enzyme found in natto, traditional Japanese food that may possess fibrinolytic (anti-clotting) activities. Research indicates that nattokinase may delayed thrombus (blood clot) formation and dissolved thrombi and is an excellent anti-thrombotic agent with relatively low hemorrhagic risk.
The Science Behind Phenocane
Phenocane may claim to have the ingredients needed to manage the pain and discomfort experienced due to arthritis, inflammation, sports injuries, and sciatica. It contains Curcumin, a known anti-inflammatory agent that may help manage exercise-induced inflammation and muscle soreness.
Additionally, it has Boswellia Serrata that may have possible therapeutic use for osteoarthritis and other forms of arthritis. The Nattokinase possesses anti-clotting activities. This dietary supplement may help relieve pain and restore body flexibility and mobility, allowing you to do more daily tasks and stay active.
Pros and Cons of Phenocane
- It may reduce inflammation and stiffness in the body.
- It may relieve pain associated with arthritis, back pain, sciatica, etc.
- It may lessen pain caused by sports injuries.
- Some of the ingredients may cause side effects such as nausea, dizziness, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
- Ingredients may be possible allergic triggers.
- There is limited information about the product and the manufacturer.
FAQ for Phenocane Reviews
Our research for this report found that consumers frequently ask the following questions online regarding Phenocane.
Is Phenocane Safe? Warnings & Complaints.
The brand claims that Phenocane may be a safe and popular alternative to aspirin, and there are no known harmful side effects. However, these claims have not been assessed by the FDA. Also, these products may not be intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How Much Does Phenocane Cost?
Phenocane is available at Amazon and may have the same price range as the other pain management supplement on the market.
How Should You Take Phenocane?
It is suggested to take one (1) capsule in the morning and evening or as directed by your health professional. Do not exceed the suggested dose as it may trigger allergic reactions.
Does Phenocane Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
No free trial is offered for this product. You may contact your online distributor at Amazon regarding return policies.
How Does Phenocane Compare To Other Dietary Supplement Products?
Phenocane Reviews show that the supplement may have been beneficial for pain relief and maintenance. Some reviewers mentioned that it may work well for various muscle pains and aches, and swollen joints.
What Are The Side Effects Of Phenocane?
You may experience an upset stomach, diarrhea, nausea, and interactions with other drugs. Always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
This may not be advisable for pregnant or nursing women. If unusual symptoms may occur, discontinue use and seek the help of your trusted health care professional.
Is Phenocane Worth It?
This supplement may help you ease joint and muscle pain. However, note that this product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you may be experiencing severe body pains, consult your doctor before trying any supplement.
What Are Consumers Saying About Phenocane?
Phenocane Reviews both showed positive and negative reviews from many consumers from Amazon. Our research also showed that the manufacturer may have minimal information about the product, company, and its practices.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
OUR TOP PRODUCTS
- In a survey, 93% of users sawa significant reduction in their joint pain and inflammation within just 4 weeks†
- 99%of users said their joint stiffness decreases in just 4 weeks†
- Significantly elevates your quality of life
- 99%of users experienced better joint mobility†
- Supports healthy bones
- Repairs and regenerates joint and cartilage tissue
- 95%of users experienced more flexible joints†
- Protects from future damageto the joints
- Contains quality ingredients backed by major studies
- Supports a healthy immune system
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Packto try the product
- Customers are not requiredto sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- People with seafood allergies can’t use this product
- Free shipping is not available with the purchase of one bottle
The Bottom Line
In a survey, with 93% of users backing the efficacy of Flexoplex, we can say that there is no other that reduces joint pain and inflammation so quickly or provides such healthier joints.†
Within less than 4 weeks, Flexoplex eliminates inflammation, drastically reduced pain and stiffness, and restored flexibility and mobility as per the survey. 97% of the users in the survey said that FlexoPlex made a huge difference in their lives; it significantly improved their ability to get around and as such, elevated their mood and improved their quality of life.† In short, FlexoPlex was an absolute game changer!
The potent FlexoPlex formula includes powerful proven, quality ingredients in their optimal amounts, including the powerful, backed pairing of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, and there have never been any reports of harmful or unpleasant side effects from customers.
FlexoPlex is manufactured by a reputable company that offers a full 60-day money-back guarantee on every bottle. You can trust FlexoPlex to do exactly what it claims to, giving you pain-free movement so you can enjoy an active life regardless of your age!
- All active ingredients are listed
- The official website is professional in appearance
- It is more expensive than comparable brands
- It can only be purchased online
- One of the key ingredients may cause some side effects
- There is no free trial available
The Bottom Line
The joint health supplement Arthrozene looks impressive, thanks to its very professional and well-designed website and list of key active ingredients. While there are some good customer reviews for the product, which is said to have several benefits for the joints, the fact that it is more expensive than comparable brands of joint supplements is a definite drawback, especially as there are no free samples to try and refunds are only provided for unused bottles that are returned. Given that one of the key active ingredients might cause mild side effects for some users, this is certainly something to consider before making an order.
3. JOINT N-11
- It is designed to work on several aspects of joint health
- There are different package options to choose from
- There are very few customer reviews available
- The formula contains potential allergens
- Some users have reported mild side effects
- Ingredients aren’t backed by solid clinical data
The Bottom Line
Joint N-11, made by Zenith Labs, is an oral supplement said to have been developed by a doctor to help individuals dealing with pain and stiffness in their joints. While the formula is natural, consisting of several botanical extracts and a B vitamin called Niacinamide, it lacks certain well-known, clinically proven joint health ingredients that are essential for rebuilding strong cartilage. Additionally, there have been some reports of customers experiencing mild side effects from taking this brand and it may not be suitable for all individuals due to potential allergens and non-vegetarian extracts.
Phenocane is a pain management dietary supplement containing Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata, Nattokinase. It may help relieve pain from arthritis, sports injuries, back pain, inflammation, non-specific joint pain, and sciatica. It may also restore body flexibility and mobility, allowing you to do more daily tasks and stay active.
These supplements may not be intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Before trying out a new supplement, make sure to do thorough product and manufacturer research. Always check the reviews from other consumers and seek medical advice from your doctor.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
† Based on an internal customer response survey of subgroups of individuals. This is a subjective survey and in no way should it be intended to be interpreted as a clinical study. Results may vary.