“What do you mean talk with my parents about sex?”
It may not be easy, and your parents may not seem comfortable, but talking about sexuality and relationships with your parents or a trusted adult is important. It’s great to get advice and information from someone who cares about you. Remember that they were once young like you!
If you (or your parent) need more information on teen pregnancy, abstinence, relationships or anything related to sexuality check out the fact sheets and websites below. And remember, START TALKING TODAY!
- Facts For Teens about… (PDF)
- Facts for Teens about Sexuality (PDF)
- Relationship Redux (PDF)
- Understanding Sexual Orientation (PDF)
- Dollars and Sense about Teen Pregnancy (PDF)
- MN STD and Family Planning Hotline: 1-800-78-FACTS
- Advocates for Youth
- Go Ask Alice
- » Sexuality
» Sexual Health
- It’s Your Sex Life
- Planned Parenthood – Info for Teens
- Sex and Tech
- » Tips for Teens (PDF)
- Sex, Etc.
- Talk About Sex
- Teen Health 411
- Ambiente Joven
- Padres de Adolescentes (PDF)