Genisphere is an anti-aging product formulated with a selection of ingredients that may probably help to fight off the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other aging signs.
Overview Of Genesphere
According to the brand, Genisphere is formulated with ingredients known to improve aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and saggy skin. The cream is supposed to be a replacement for invasive and painful procedures such as plastic surgeries, dermal fillers, and botox.
The brand further goes on to claim that when used as directed, massive improvements might be observed on the skin in as little as hours.
Anti-aging formulations have claimed a whole lot of things in the past but left many users disappointed by their sub-par performance even with the often prohibitive pricing. Therefore, as expected, we want to be careful of products with too-good-to-be-true claims.
In this article, we’ll review Genesphere, the claims, ingredients, possible side effects, pros and cons of usage, and pricing. Genesphere reviews will also be discussed alongside other details to help us arrive at our conclusion on the product. Had any experience with the Genesphere? Let us know in the comment section below.
How Does Genesphere Work?
The brand claims that through its unique MicroSome Delivery System, beneficial absorbent spheres are carried into the skin where it goes deep and absorbs the body’s natural moisture to gently lift and erase the wrinkles and other visible facial aging signs.
The product is said to be a safer alternative to invasive and painful dermal fillers, botox, and facelift surgeries.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Genesphere?
Genesphere is formulated and manufactured by Biologic Solutions, a skincare and health product company. The brand makes a wide range of products sold online and in physical stores.
What Are The Ingredients In Genesphere?
AcquaCell is the main ingredient in the Genesphere. It is a complex consisting of watermelon rind extract, lentil fruit extract, and apple extract. All of these ingredients and their supposed beneficial properties will be discussed here.
- Watermelon rind – Watermelon rind is included in skincare and anti-aging formulation for its citrulline content. In studies, citrulline is essential to filaggrin function, hence, a vital part of the skin’s water-based moisturizing complex. It is not clear if the amount contained in this formulation will help users achieve the same effect on their skin.
- Lentil extract – Lentil extract is one of the key ingredients in some anti-aging skin care formulations. It is used for its oligosaccharides content and also contains vitamin B5. Both are known to improve the skin condition by lessening the appearance of dilated pores, wrinkling for a younger-looking and more refined texture.
Like the watermelon rind, we are not sure how much of the ingredient is contained as quantity often determines many natural ingredients’ effectiveness.
- Apple Extract – Apple extract is involved in anti-aging formulations for its high antioxidant content required for protection against free radicals. In studies, free radical damage has been linked to premature aging, and the extract is supposed to help the skin maintain youthful elasticity longer.
The Science Behind Genesphere
According to the brand, the anti-aging formula’s microscopic carrier transports hyaluronic spheres into the epidermis, where they draw in up to 1000 times their weight in natural moisture derived from your body, thereby smoothing wrinkles from within.
This is said to be made possible through AquaCel, the breakthrough ingredient containing moisture-attracting ingredients that help trap and preserve moisture. Hence, the skin stays hydrated, plumped, and free of wrinkles and age lines even while you sleep.
Pros and Cons Of Genesphere
- It contains ingredients that may help combat wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging signs.
- The product may improve skin elasticity.
- It may also improve overall skin condition.
- Genesphere is manufactured by a known brand.
- The product is reasonably-priced.
- No third-party clinical studies on the product.
- It may not work as claimed for all users.
- The exact quantity of key ingredients is not stated.
FAQ for Genesphere Reviews
Answered here are some of the common questions about Genesphere we found online during our research.
Is Genesphere Safe? Warnings & Complaints
The cream is formulated with known natural ingredients, and so far, there have been no complaints of severe adverse effects from use. However, as with all topical skincare formulations, we advise users to avoid using Genesphere on broken or skin with unhealed conditions.
It is also not suitable for use by people under 18. Before use, confirm that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in the formulation and if you are, avoid using the product. Also, discontinue use immediately if you notice any severe side effects from use.
How Much Does Genesphere Cost?
Genesphere is within the price range of many anti-aging facial formulations. It may be purchased on the brand’s official store and third-party retail sites.
How Should You Apply Genesphere?
The brand’s recommended direction for application is each morning, apply the cream evenly on the entire face after washing and drying. The brand encourages users good improvement within weeks with regular use.
Does Genesphere Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
The brand offers buyers exchange or refunds if returned within a month of purchase. There is also no mention of a free trial.
How Does Genesphere Compare To Other Anti-Aging Products?
Genesphere isn’t different from many facial anti-aging formulations out there. The main ingredients and complex are quite basic and might be found in many other formulations. On pricing, it is also within the price range of many similar products.
What Are The Side Effects Of Genesphere?
While no side effects have been reported from product use, buyers are to keep in mind people react differently to products. Some will be sensitive to specific ingredients, and some will not.
Generally, though, none of the key ingredients have been reported to cause severe side effects from use. But you still should confirm that all of the ingredients are suitable for you.
Is Genesphere Worth It?
We think Genesphere might be good if you do not mind that it does not contain any exceptional ingredients and are not looking to spend too much on an anti-aging formula. We like that the product is almost reasonably-priced for a product in its quality range even though we think it may be more effective with known and common anti-aging ingredients.
What Are Consumers Saying About Genesphere?
Genesphere reviews are mixed and similar to the ones on products in its quality range. While several reviewers claimed to have noted improvements in their skin’s color and appearance of wrinkles, a few on the other complained that it did nothing to improve their aging signs.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
OUR TOP PRODUCTS
- In a survey, 89% Of userssaw a dramatic decrease in wrinkle depth within the first 4 weeks of using Stemuderm†
- Stemuderm targetsthe 12 visible signs of aging
- 97% of usersshowed a reduction in the appearance of fine lines within just 4 weeks†
- Deeply moisturizesthe skin to combat dryness
- 81% of usersshowed a reduction in the appearance of crow’s feet within the first 4 weeks†
- Increasesthe production of collagen and elastin
- Safely inhibits muscle contractionsto prevent wrinkles from forming
- Repairsdamage to the skin barrier
- Booststhe overall health of the skin
- Protectsthe skin from environmental factors like pollution and UV rays
- Non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Has a generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Major studies support the anti-wrinkle results of Stemuderm
- This company offers the Quick Starter Travel Packto try the product
- Customers are not requiredto sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- There are no offline retailers who sell Stemuderm
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
The Bottom Line
When it came to selecting the best wrinkle cream on the market, Stemuderm was a clear choice. In a survey, 89% of users showed a noticeable reduction in apparent wrinkle depth within 4 weeks.† This professional-grade, dermatologist-developed treatment is rich in powerful anti-aging ingredients that deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it plump and smooth, with a youthful fullness.
Fast-absorbing and non-greasy, Stemuderm has been proven to produce visible results within just a few weeks of use. 97% of users reported a reduction in fine lines within the first 4 weeks.† 81% of users said their crow’s feet diminished significantly and that their skin remained smooth and wrinkle-free within just 4 weeks.†
Because the Stemuderm formula is all-natural, with no synthetic substances or common irritants, it is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Many users note that it reduces redness in the skin, giving their complexion a clear, even tone that appears overall healthier.
Stemuderm is made by the reputable skincare company Solvaderm, which backs all its treatments with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Stemuderm does what it promises to, eliminating all lines and wrinkles quickly while providing long-lasting results that ensure your skin remains smooth, refreshed, and rejuvenated!
2. MIAMI MD
- Has many positive customer reviews
- It was formulated by doctors
- It is only available from the official website
- The customer service department may be hard to contact
- It may irritate sensitive skin
- Ingredient amounts aren’t disclosed
The Bottom Line
Overall, the anti-aging treatment Miami MD appears to be a well-made and not overly expensive cream that provides multiple benefits for the skin. However, there are some negative aspects regarding the product too, with reports of it causing irritation for individuals with sensitive skin, and even a few consumers saying it made their complexion dry, which is the opposite of what a cream of this type should do. It would also be helpful if the manufacturer offered free samples of their cream and while there is a refund policy, some individuals have said that contacting the company’s customer service department is difficult.
- Products in the range are suitable for all skin types
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Drmtlgy products aren’t available in retail stores
- Clinical study data for product formulas is not available
- Drmtlgy is more expensive than comparable brands
- Independent customer reviews are limited
The Bottom Line
The Drmtlgy brand offers several different skincare treatments, including a cleanser, SPF cream, and Needle-less serum, which according to the manufacturer is their best-selling product. The website for the brand is well-produced and reasonably informative and the formulas certainly contain some popular anti-aging key ingredients. However, the products are more expensive than similar brands and there is no solid evidence of successful clinical results provided on the website for prospective customers to review before making a purchase.
Genesphere contains ingredients backed by clinical studies. However, these ingredients aren’t exactly exceptional. While they hold anti-aging qualities when included in the right amounts, we think they may be more effective with more known anti-aging ingredients.
Genesphere reviews on its part have been mixed. Many users liked that it is moderately-priced. Also, various reviewers claimed to have seen changes in their skin color and appearance of wrinkles.
However, there are also testimonials claiming that the product did nothing to promote their aging signs. We would recommend consulting your doctor about genesphere and perhaps look for some similar products of the same kind.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
† Based on an internal customer response survey of subgroups of individuals. This is a subjective survey and in no way should it be intended to be interpreted as a clinical study. Results may vary.