Dr. Berg’s Sleep Aid claims to be a useful sleeping pill free from melatonin and other hormones. It may be touted to help people sleep better at night and wake up feeling refreshed.
Overview Of Dr. Berg Sleep Aid
Insomnia is a severe condition that may affect some people. It may be serious and lead to severe complications related to sleep deprivation. The short-term effects of sleep deprivation may be lack of focus, tiredness, and low productivity. Long-term effects may include high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack, heart failure, or stroke.
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid is a natural sleeping supplement that may aid individuals with sleeping disorders to have a better day and night. The formula may work naturally with your body without sedation to induce natural sleep.
This may be a sleeping aid formula to look out for, especially to increase your sleeping hours. As per bountiful Dr. Berg Sleep Aid reviews, the product may help experience a restful night. Read through our review to learn more about this sleeping aid. Doing so may help you decide whether it is fit for your sleeping issues or not.
How Does Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Work?
It may be a useful sleeping supplement that works naturally with the body to promote restful sleep. It is designed to regulate sleep cycles so that you may get deep and restorative sleep.
The capsule goes deep into the adrenal glands to help reduce the production of cortisol, a stress hormone that may increase stress and inhibits sleep.
The extract may naturally work with the adrenal gland to release healthy amounts of adrenaline and cortisol for a healthier adrenal gland. The effect of the right amount of hormones means the body may switch energy levels around bedtime for comfortable sleep.
Who Is The Manufacturer Of Dr. Berg Sleep Aid?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid is developed and distributed by Dr. Berg, a Health & Wellness Center. The organization has been producing supplements for the last 23 years. Dr. Eric Berg, a chiropractor, founded the company and this center develops weight loss supplements, sleep supplements, and multivitamins.
Besides, the manufacturer may offer books relating to healthy living. Thus, you may find cookbooks and keto guides to help you stick to your healthy living journey. Some of the devices by this manufacturer are massage tools that may improve rest and fight stress.
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Berg Sleep Aid?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may rely on many natural ingredients to help enhance sleep. Many natural ingredients synergize to ensure the sleep supplement is useful in its work. Let us examine the active ingredients in the sleeping pill.
- Vitamin C – A vital element for the body as it may boost a healthy sleep cycle. Greater vitamin C concentration may guarantee better sleep. That is because vitamin c is an antioxidant like melatonin that may reduce stress to promote sleep. Studies show that vitamin C may help increase sleep duration, promoting a healthy immune and endocrine system for faster healing.
- Niacin – Vitamin B3 or Niacin is a popular vitamin from the vitamin B complex. Niacin is necessary for the body’s production of melatonin, a hormone that may induce a feeling of relaxation, which, in turn, encourages sleep. Studies show that a three-month intake of niacin and other vitamin B supplements, melatonin, and Magnesium may fight all types of insomnia.
- Calcium – Calcium is a natural sleep aid. The mineral may aid the brain in using tryptophan for manufacturing the sleep-inducing hormone melatonin.
- Magnesium – May work together with calcium to induce the brain to use the amino acid to convert tryptophan to niacin to be converted to renin and melatonin. The mineral may play a vital role in the nervous system of activating a mechanism that calms you for peaceful sleep. In a study involving the elderly, magnesium may also help reduce anxiety and depression, increasing sleep quality.
The Science Behind Dr. Berg Sleep Aid
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may boost quality sleep by helping the body produce sleep hormones of renin and serotonin. The supplement may be mild on the body as it does not cause an unnatural sleep signal by sedating the body.
This product may also help reduce stress and other factors that reduce sleep through its active ingredients. It uses natural ingredients like vitamin C, Vitamin B3, calcium, and Magnesium that create a massage-like effect to help you sleep naturally. All these effects may give you restful nights.
Pros and Cons of Dr. Berg Sleep Aid
- It may not contain sleeping pills that may disorient the body and make you feel groggy in the morning.
- The product may promote revitalizing sleep.
- It may encourage stress reduction by supporting healthy functions of the adrenal glands.
- Some of the ingredients may react with prescribed medications.
- An excess amount of Niacin is not supported as it may cause flushing of the skin.
FAQ for Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Reviews
In our research for this report, we found that consumers are frequently asking the following questions online regarding Dr. Berg Sleep Aid.
Is Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Safe? Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer states that its substances and statements may have not been evaluated by FDA. Besides, it warns that the product is not meant to treat any condition. You should not consume more than three capsules before sleeping. Children, pregnant women, lactating mothers, and people below 18 years may consult a doctor before consuming this product. Even so, Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may be safe for long-term use as it does not contain melatonin that sedates you.
How Much Does Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Cost?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may be a great sleep supplement that you may purchase on its official website. Besides, you may access it on various independent stores and retailers at a consumer-friendly price. Visit any retailer for the latest rice.
How Should You Take Dr. Berg Sleep Aid?
You may take one capsule of Dr. Berg Sleep Aid daily for relaxing nights.
Does Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Provides A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
The supplement has a money-back guarantee. However, there may be no free trial information.
How Does Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Compare To Other Sleep Products?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may not contain melatonin. Hence, it may be safer and less sedative among other sleep aid supplements.
What Are The Side Effects Of Dr. Berg Sleep Aid?
This may be a safe sleeping aid supplement for many people. The issue that you need to check is the effects of Niacin as it may lead to flushing of the skin.
Is Dr. Berg Sleep Aid Worth It?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid may help people combat all types of sleep disorders irrespective of the cause. Thus, it may be a product suitable for some people but it is vital to speak to your doctor before using it to check if it may work for you.
What Are Consumers Saying About Dr. Berg Sleep Aid?
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid reviews portray a picture of happy customers. Typically, most consumers have given a great rating on the official website, meaning it may deliver its promises.
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
OUR TOP PRODUCTS
- In a survey, 97% of users noticedan improvement in their sleep within the first 7 days†
- 97% of usersfall asleep more quickly and get more hours of quality sleep†
- 94% of users reported feeling more refreshed and recharged†
- Reduces night-time awakenings
- 81% of users noticedan improvement in their energy levels and felt less stressed†
- 81% of users experiencedan overall better sense of well-being†
- 75% of users noticedan improvement in their concentration and productivity†
- 75% of users noticedan improvement in their sleep through the night†
- Has a 60-day money-back guarantee
- No chemicals or artificial ingredients
- Customers are not requiredto sign up for an auto-shipping delivery plan
- Stock is sometimes low due to high consumer demand
- Somulinis only available to purchase online
The Bottom Line
All-natural Somulin is unrivalled in its ability to help individuals fall asleep fast and stay asleep undisturbed all night long. In a survey, 97% of users noticed an improvement in their sleep within the first 7 days!† Somulin is a high-quality supplement that works effectively without causing any next-day grogginess. 97% of users reported falling asleep more quickly and getting more hours of quality sleep.†
In addition to its fast-acting benefits, Somulin also produces long-term results, regulating your circadian rhythm so you sleep and wake at regular times, establishing a healthy sleep schedule. In a survey, 94% of users reported feeling more refreshed and recharged.† 81% of users noticed an improvement in their energy levels and felt less stressed.† 81% of users experienced an overall better sense of well-being.† It contains a blend of non-addictive key ingredients that produce a gentle sedative effect, promoting complete relaxation and helping you wind down at the end of the day to prepare the mind and body for sleep.
In a survey, 75% of users noticed an improvement in their concentration and productivity.† 75% of users noticed an improvement in their sleep through the night.† All the ingredients in Somulin have clinical research to support them and are included in their optimal concentrated amounts. The supplement is manufactured in a government-regulated facility and has a no-hassle 60-day money-back guarantee. It’s no surprise that Somulin has a 100% customer satisfaction rating as it has helped numerous men and women eliminate the distressing problem of sleeplessness, improving their overall health and quality of life.
2. ZLEEP PATCHES
- Discounts are offered on larger orders
- There is a money-back guarantee
- It contains several clinically tested ingredients
- Independent reviews have been mixed
- Free samples are not available
- It may not be suitable for all individuals
- There is limited manufacturer information
The Bottom Line
As the name suggests, Zleep Patches are designed to be worn on the body overnight, delivering ingredients transdermally for up to 9 hours. While this type of product would be suitable for individuals who don’t like swallowing oral capsules, having to apply a patch may not be as convenient and there is limited information regarding their efficacy.
Additionally, although this is an all-natural product, it doesn’t mean that it won’t cause side effects and there are reports of some customers experiencing an increased heart rate when using them. As with any health product, consulting with a physician is always recommended before use.
3. PRIMAL SLEEP
- It offers several health benefits
- There is a money-back guarantee
- Key active ingredients are listed
- There is no clinical testing data shown for the product
- Free trials aren’t available
- It may cause gastric discomfort for some users
- It has received some negative reviews
The Bottom Line
Primal Sleep appears to be a reasonably good quality sleep aid, although the formula contains a very standard blend of ingredients and there is no indication that it works any more effectively than other brands on the market. Furthermore, while most of the individual ingredients have proven benefits, there is no evidence to show how well the Primal Sleep formula works as a whole, which may be a concern to consumers. However, while the manufacturer doesn’t offer a free trial, this brand does have a money-back guarantee which is appreciated as there are reports that it may cause gastric discomfort for some customers who would obviously want to get a refund in this circumstance.
Dr. Berg Sleep Aid is a revolutionary sleep supplement that may help the body feel relaxed and induce sleep. Hence, quality sleep. Quality sleep is good for productivity and overall health. Dr. Berg Sleep Aid reviews claim that this sleeping product may be good and work well to fight insomnia for better sleep. Getting this supplement may help reduce both long-term and short-term sleep deprivation effects. Even so, you may consult with a doctor to help you make an informed decision.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
† Based on an internal customer response survey of subgroups of individuals. This is a subjective survey and in no way should it be intended to be interpreted as a clinical study. Results may vary.