Teenwise Minnesota is the statewide leader in promoting adolescent sexual health, preventing adolescent pregnancy and gaining support for adolescent parents. We achieve this by developing, strengthening and advancing science-based policies and programs.
We provide resources for parents, teens, educators, health care providers, youth workers, media professionals and policy makers.
Teenwise Minnesota is a member supported organization. Now more than ever individuals and organizations need to work together to reduce the risks for teen pregnancy. Join Teenwise Minnesota today. Click here for more information about membership.
Teenwise Minnesota Background
- Board of Directors (PDF)
- Advisory Board (PDF)
- Annual reports
- Teenwise Minnesota’s Strategic Plan 2009-2011 (PDF)
- Charities Review Council – Smart Givers Network
- Form 990-Public Disclosure Copy (PDF)
- Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) Determination Letter (PDF)
- State of Minnesota Attorney General Registration Letter (PDF)